English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Friday, December 31, 2010

2011 project: daily everyday life photos


Canon EOS 500N, Kodak press chrome 100

If you noticed the answer to question number 37 in this post, you got a little tease of what my new project is - and the title of this post gives it all away.

Now that the dinner project is coming to an end*, I wanted to start a new project that can easily be shared in this space. I decided on the same kind of project that I did in 2008; daily diptychs from January 1st to December 31st 2011.

My plan is
- to take a least two photos every day (note to self: kill your darlings!)
- to post one photo to my Flickr every day
- to post the week's seven diptychs here on Hei Astrid every Sunday
- to add date and location for the photos as the only text

Does anyone else plan a similar project?


Happy new year everyone! Here's to a fabulous 2011!


*The Dinner Project Blurb book will be launched within a couple of months.

No comments:

Post a Comment