English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sign, Along The Dotted Line

The Concept Is Up In The Air

Photographs copyright: DAVID McMAHON


These two shots weren't really planned. They were shot a couple of weeks ago when I was walking towards Southbank in the afternoon. I was squinting up at the bright sunshine, to see which way the cloudbanks were moving.

As I did so, I noticed that I was on the "wrong" side of this giant sign above the Melbourne Exhibition Centre, so of course I had to take a shot because the quirkiness of the lettering appealed to me.

And in case you're wondering, this is what the sign looks like if you're on the "right" side looking up at it.


For other participants in Dot’s concept, go to Sky Watch HQ.


No comments:

Post a Comment