English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Strolling around the neighbourhood - a Fotosafari

Petunia hosts a rather special kind of meme: it is almost without rules. You post what you see on your way; if and when you want to and then give her a notice. She keeps the blogroll. What rules there are can be found in her sidebar - the text is in Norwegian.







My contribution (the first time on this blog) is just one of my "daily" strolls around the neighbourhood and what I might spot on the way. As I have written elsewhere - when other people walk their dogs, I walk my cameras. Since it was Saturday my wife joined in too. Here follows a few sample of what we found:

It has been a fine day, but with the temperature around zero degrees C a bit of frosty haze in the air was only to be expected.

And of course some frost on the ground.

Such a carpet of frost often changes a well known subject into something totally different.

I even got a shot of a magpie squeezed between two telephone cables. Maybe it was creating its own network.

A picture of my nearest bridge and a walkway leading to it is a must

Since we live where three fjords meet there is always something happening on at least one of them.

Or on all three of them


No comments:

Post a Comment