English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Wishing you a Happy New Year!

I'm feeling a wee bit peaky at the moment, my "old trouble" is grizzling, so I've just been taking it easy and playing in the digital darkroom. So I give you these, for your entertainment, my experiments in merging multiple photographic images. (For more images go here

Click on images to enlarge

Doorways to Other Worlds

Castles of the Flame

And on that note, I give you this too

Books and Bubbles
- life is too short for poor food and cheap wine
-

And wish you a wonderfully happy New Year.

May 2009 bring you love and laughter, happiness and joy, good health and abundance, peace and harmony, success and dreams fulfilled. May the year ahead be filled with all and only the very best of everything.

And do go here for a very special New Year's greeting! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment