English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Thursday, November 29, 2007

When it just happens

I love it when particular photographs "just happen" and then inspire all sorts of other "happenings".

I was trying to takes some shots of flowers in a vase last week when the wind tipped the vase over and I was left with splatters of water and a few petals...



And then a leaf from a nearby bush blew onto my canvas background...



Having taken dozens of shots, I finally tipped petals and water from the canvas and there was this...


Which made me pause and peer at the pool and a blossom which had blown into it...



And as I watched the blossom floated from the steps towards deeper water...



Sometimes "accidents" and spontaneity just result in such wonderful things!

No comments:

Post a Comment