English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, November 26, 2007

Still Alive

Just a brief "hello" to say I'm still alive and as the Mouse assumed, no news is good news. It transpires I've had dysentery - oh lucky me - Not! I'm recovering but am very flattened and so any blogging and blog visiting will be sporadic at best - please bear with me.

I would like to thank you all so very much for all the kind comments and healing vibes sent my way - I swear I felt a positive wall of energy hit me last week - so huge thanks for that - you're all very unique and special people and it's my pleasure to have met you all through blogosphere. I shall continue to lie low for a while, read lots and ponder the journey - as ever. Oh yes, and I'm dreaming of a holiday - tropical preferably - sun, sea, fresh mango juice, blue skies, swaying palms, turquoise waters... Aaaah.... A girl's got to dream. And while I'm dreaming the muse is busy beating my forehead and urging me to get back to my manuscript - seems time out is no bad thing at all.

Meanwhile, I leave you with some photos. Take care of yourselves and in the words of SARK live juicy, stay succulent, wild and bodacious.







No comments:

Post a Comment