English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, October 29, 2007

My 100 Post


welcome!! This Is My 100th Post for This blog http://mydzi.blogspot.com/ . I want to make this post quit special but I don't know what to do for making it special. anyway i am very happy on this post .I would like to Thanks All the redears and all friends who have supports me always by giving advise , how to improved my blogging. And All the redears without you I am not able to countinue my blogging to this post. Thanks Again.

As you know my mostely post are about Tibetan and Nepalise handicraft (Statue,Thanka Paintings, Bodhisatwas and etc. ) and it's culture. so whenever somebody told me that my blog are very helpful for knowing handicraft about Himalaya region and it's culture . It's make me always try to post again and again. but still I am not that perfect . I would like to improve my writing skills but i don't know what is my weak point so plz guide me if i am doing any mistake you can always tell me what to do . so friends thanks again .

Here are some very good quality statues that i would like to share today. also i have many new Thanka collection of Lord Ganesh ,Mandala, wheel of life ,and many more gods and goddess that i will post later .






Print This Page

No comments:

Post a Comment