English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Monday, October 5, 2009

Photo Essay: On the Road to Winnipeg

Text and photos (c) Robert Barry Francos

The following photos were taken on a road trip from Saskatoon to Winnipeg, and back, though nearly all are actually in Saskachewan. Click on any photo to see a larger version.


Going
The Prairie
Driving into a weather change
Station closed
Still looking for decent pizza, but Pizza King's price is right
Yorkton elevator no longer in use
Reminds me of a different image from Poland
That first step is a doozy
Luckily, I didn't get out of the car to take this

Returning
Every town needs a mascot
Peaceful
Lonely grain elevator on a reservation
Appetizing
Didn't eat there, but I do love them
I'm guessing it doesn't stand for "Artificial Intelligence"
Not sandy at all
Up-to-date music

No comments:

Post a Comment